We have to learn to live as wheat in a world filled with tares.
“But it came to pass, that when Sanballat heard that we builded the wall, he was wroth, and took great indignation, and mocked the Jews. And he spake before his brethren and the army of Samaria, and said, What do these feeble Jews? will they fortify themselves? will they sacrifice? will they make an end in a day? will they revive the stones out of the heaps of the rubbish which are burned?”
- The enemy will always mock what remains.
- Isaiah 61 – beauty for ashes.
- It’s easy to focus on losses, but we have to turn our focus on what remains.
- God will always place His blessing on what remains and multiply the remnant.
- God will pour out His blessing on the Remnant Church.
- If He be for you, what can be against you? No weapon formed against you will prosper.
- Our mission is to advance the Kingdom of God.
- Matthew 3:9.
- God can raise up anyone to take your place. He’s not limited.
- I don’t make God who He is, He makes me who I am.
- Do you really believe that what remains is enough? Do you believe it can be used again?
- Psalms 126:5.
We must get aggressive with advancing the Kingdom.
God is not changing our assignment based on what is going on in the world around us.
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified. And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations. And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.”
- Quit counting people and things out.
- Not only can He revive the ashes, He will make it beautiful!
How can you vote on what God already legislated?
The closer we get to the last days, the more opposition we will face in advancing the Kingdom.
“And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee: and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about. And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all. And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read. And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears. And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph’s son?”
Luke 4:1, 14-22
- They will speak against anything that appears to be small/limited.
- God won’t give you beauty and forget the ashes it came from!
“The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:) That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judaea, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached; How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.”
- God anointed what the people mocked.
- The people were looking at the natural, God was looking at the supernatural.
- The enemy wants to mock every time we get a vision of advancing the kingdom
- The Bible is filled with people God used that the people mocked.
- God knows what story He is writing in your life.
- “For God was with Him!”