“But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.”
Daniel 12:4, 8-10
- Only the Holy Spirit can open the seal of the Word for us to understand.
- The Times has established the ability for eyes to see everything.
- Seal the Book – Luke 4/Isaiah 61 – the scripture fulfilled in their ears. Jesus closed the book.
- When Jesus opens and closes the Book, He is saying that He is the only one who has that authority.
- In these last days, it’s important to hear what the Spirit is saying.
- The expansion of knowledge is an end time prophesy.
- We have knowledge so easily accessible to us, but so few know the Lord.
- It’s possible to hear but not understand.
- God has called us to be wise and purified.
- The dividing line between the saved and lost will only widen.
- It’s a choice to be part of the Remnant.
A common theme in both the Old Testament and the New Testament is that there will be a Remnant that remains.
6 Things that describe the Remnant Church:
- Word Based
- Kingdom Minded
- Counter Culture (Romans 12:2)
- Persecuted – for the standard of righteousness in our lives (Matthew 5)
- Unashamed – live out your faith (Romans 1:16)
- Courageous (Joshua 1:6,9)
“Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.”
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
- Jesus doesn’t return until there is a falling away.
- If you have not fallen away, you are the Remnant.
“Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things? And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:”
2 Thessalonians 2:5-8
- The Holy Ghost holds all authority and power, exercised through the Church.
- God is looking for a Remnant that knows who they are!
- Revelations 4:1.
- Hell cannot break loose yet because the Church is still here.
- God’s Power, Spirit and Word is always a step ahead of the enemy.
- You can’t endorse what God has condemned and think that it will be blessed.
- God is always going to secure His Remnant before He brings His judgement.
“Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:”
2 Thessalonians 2:9-13
- All that God said is happening!
- The enemy wants to silence what is truth.