“Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh; And having an high priest over the house of God; Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
- Building each other up as the day is approaching.
- Revelation 1:3 – Time at hand.
- We are blessed any time we position ourselves to hear the Word of God.
- There’s nothing more important than reading and hearing the Word.
- It is one thing to read and hear the Word, it’s another to do what the Book says.
- There has never been a time in human history when the Word was not significant and relevant.
- Everything in the Word is relevant in the season you are in.
- Philippians 4:12-13.
- There is always a time to read, hear, and keep the Word of God. You never graduate from needing the Word of God.
- Matthew 16:3.
“For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.”
- Return of Jesus.
- We do not know our expiration date.
- I have access to God by the blood of Jesus.
- He is coming AGAIN.
- Romans 10:17.
- I live by faith by living by the Word.
- What are you doing to exhort the Word with those around you?
- Vs. 30 – The Lord will judge His people.
“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.”
1-3 – What the world is saying.
- II Corinthians 4:4.
- Isaiah 14:12- history of Satan.
- John 10:10 – anytime you give the enemy authority in your life he only brings destruction.
- Satan is always imitating Jesus because he is not a creator, but an imitator.
- Matthew 24.
4-6 – What God is Saying.
7-9 – What Jesus is saying.
10-12 – What the Holy Spirit is saying.
- Don’t ever get relaxed in His presence.