Unseen War Volume 3: The Three Domains
The three domains in Satan’s kingdom:
• Religious – he wants to control belief systems (Isaiah 5). Satan desires our worship.
• Political – he wants control of all government. (Romans 13) This category is always in the middle because it’s always influenced by religion or money.
• Economical – he wants control of the money.
Satan doesn’t want to be your religious leader or your provider, he wants to be your god.
Elijah, Jezebel, Ahab are an example of Kings and pawns working together.
“And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered. But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the chief of the devils. And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign from heaven. But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house divided against a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.”
• Jesus is validating that Satan has a kingdom.
• No king’s domain can be divided and stand.
• Satan is the little “g” god of this world.
• They believed Satan had given Jesus the power to cast out demons.
“But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.”
• I have the power to cast out devils with the very finger of God.
• God has complete authority in heaven and earth
• With His finger He can cast out devils
• We must develop faith in the finger of God.
• God has complete power.
• When you see Satan lose his hold the only answer is that, God removed it.
• The only answer of removed oppression is that God removed it.
• Jesus has all power!
“When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.”
• Goods and Power until a stronger man walked in
• Jesus is the stronger man
• Jesus didn’t cast out a devil through Satan…He cast it out by God (stronger power)
• Jesus says, if I show up and liberate a man from the stronghold, the Kingdom of God is coming
“And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.”
• Showed Jesus the kingdoms of the world
• Kingdoms of the world turned over to Satan when Adam sinned against God in the garden
• Tempted Jesus in all three ways
“And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness. Ye fools, did not he that made that which is without make that which is within also?
“Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over them are not aware of them.”
Luke 11:39-40, 43-44
• In today’s culture would walk into the average church and have issues
• Talking to the religious leaders of the day
“Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also. And he said, Woe unto you also, ye lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers. Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them. Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres. Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”
Luke 11:45-49, 52
• Rules without relationships
• Truth without mercy
• Broken system
• If people were ignorant you can always rule over them
“And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you? And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.”
“Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”