“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.”
• We need to know how to respond to trials.
• What needs to be added to your trial to equal joy?
• What you say & how you answer in a trial can be held against you.
• There is a relationship between your mouth and your heart. (Matthew 12:37 and Proverbs 18:21)
• Choices are confirmed and established by your mouth! If you are asked if you want pizza or hamburgers, you have to choose with your mouth.
• “A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!” Proverbs 15:23
“Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.”
• We have to break the habit of negative confession.
• God will bring to pass what you speak into your life.
• If you want to see the salvation of God, you’ve got to speak right.
“And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.”
• Until you get the first thought right, don’t speak the first thought.
• Your faith should dictate your trial.
• Stop saying “God knows my heart.” You have to speak right! (Romans 10:8-17)
• Hear the word, meditate on the word, and confess the word!
• It is mentioned in this passage to speak to the mountain (obstacle) and it will be moved!
• Verses 20-21 – Jesus spoke to a tree. Earlier in verses 13-14, Jesus answered it. The tree left him hungry, he said no one else would ever eat from it.
• Speak the word over it!
“Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life:”
2 Corinthians 1:4,8
• God will deliver you so that you can help deliver others.
• The right answer, when added to the trial brings joy!
• Give your trouble, trouble!
• There wouldn’t be a thing in this world if God hadn’t spoke. He saw everything He said.
• “Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;” Hebrews 1:3
• Speak His word over all your “nouns” (persons, places, things)!